Bennie Esposto, CPA, CA
Direct Line: (905) 561-2992
Fax Line: (905) 561-7152
Bennie Esposto is a Partner at Fuller Landau, and manages the firm’s Hamilton office. With previous experience in a mid-sized firm, and most recently, as a sole practitioner with a team of 8 professionals, Bennie is fully attuned to the evolving needs of his clients.
For over 30 years, Bennie has worked closely with his entrepreneurial clients to help them pay less tax, build better businesses, and increase their personal wealth. In addition to providing value-added accounting, tax, and advisory services, Bennie also specializes in the hospitality and food sector, in addition to franchise operations and non-profit organizations.
Bennie is a past President of the Stoney Creek Chamber of Commerce, as well as the Canadian Italian Business Professional Association of Hamilton-Halton. He is a consummate networker who prides himself on being a resource and connector for his many clients and contacts in the industry.
- Audit & Assurance
- Food & Beverage
- Franchise Operations
- Non-Profit Organizations
Academic Achievements, Memberships and Professional Designations
- Member and Past President; Canadian Italian Business Professional Association of Hamilton-Halton (2009-2014)
- Board Member , Director and Past President; Stoney Creek Chamber of Commerce (2002-2010)
- Part-time instructor; Business Department, Continuing Education at Mohawk College (1984-2008)
- Member; Ontario Institute of Chartered Accountants (1983)
- Bachelor of Commerce – McMaster University (1980)