Brian Joffe, CPA, CA
Direct Line: (416) 645-6516
Brian is an assurance services partner. A generalist with strong analytical skills, Brian has been with Fuller Landau since 1994, after spending four years with one of the big four national accounting firms.
His strong management skills allow him to fit into any team structure and depending on needs, assume either a leadership or support role.
His experience covers a wide range of owner-managed business in a variety of industries, including manufacturing and distribution, real estate and professional services.
“At Fuller Landau, we create long-standing partnerships with our clients. To do that, we start by listening to their story so we can fully understand their business and the unique challenges they face.”
- “Take Steps to Better Manage Receivables”, (Raison d’Etre, Spring 2004)
- “Canadian Manufacturing Profits are Under Attack – Productivity Seen as Key to Resurgence”, (Raison d’Etre, Summer 2005)
- Audit & Assurance
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Real Estate and Construction
- Professional Services Firms
Academic Achievements, Memberships and Professional Designations
- Masters of Business Administration, York University, 1989
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario
- Member, Toronto Board of Trade
Community Initiatives/Community Organizations
- Audit Committee Member
- Community Hebrew Academy of Toronto