Jonas Cohen, MBA, CPA, CA
Fuller Landau Advisory Services Inc.
Direct Line: (416) 645-6574
As a Partner at Fuller Landau, Jonas leads the firm’s merger and acquisition, corporate finance, and due diligence practices. Jonas has extensive experience in the areas of assurance and financial advisory, both through his current role and previous position with a Big Four accounting firm. His experience includes divestitures, acquisitions and financings for both private and public companies in a range of industries including consumer business (food, retail, and consumer services), manufacturing and mining. Jonas manages the day-to-day activities of mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance engagements and is responsible for all planning, preparation, and negotiation on behalf of clients accessing the capital markets.
“We take great pride in helping our clients build their business. Most businesses don’t emerge overnight. They take time and effort. We work with our clients every step of their business journey to help them take advantage of opportunities, overcome challenges and achieve their objectives.”
- The Positive Side of a Strained Economy
- Get the Financing You Need
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Finance
Academic Achievements, Memberships and Professional Designations
- Master of Business Administration, Schulich School of Business
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario
- Member, Canadian Association of Corporate Growth
- Member, Canadian Venture Capital & Private Equity Association
- Board Member, Bialik Hebrew Day School