Ken Pearl, MBA, CPA, CA, CIRP, LIT
Direct Line: (416) 645-6519
Ken Pearl is a partner in our Restructuring and Insolvency group, bringing over 25 years of well-rounded experience to the firm. Prior to joining Fuller Landau in 2015, Ken spent a combined 18 years practicing in financial advisory services at a Big-4 and a mid-market focused national accounting firm. Ken also has considerable industry experience as a financial controller in a North American fast food operation, and managing operations for a family-owned construction business.
Ken specializes in providing strategic, no-nonsense advice to business owners, shareholders, management, creditors, lenders, and other key stakeholders on financially challenged situations. His expertise is highly sought-after for the development of informal and formal turnaround and restructuring strategies to deal with financial difficulties and underperforming loans, debt restructuring and recovery, shareholder disputes, and succession planning including sales of businesses. He also supervises formal proceedings on behalf of debtors and creditors pursuant to various restructuring statutes including cross-border cases, and court appointments as a monitor and an information officer.
Ken is also the driving force behind Fuller Landau Debt Solutions, the firm’s consumer insolvency practice, providing debt management solutions to individuals who have financial challenges.
With his deep technical skills and a focus on quality and risk management, Ken has earned a reputation in the industry for getting results.
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- M&A/Transaction Support
- Food & Beverage
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Real Estate & Construction
- Oil & Gas
- Mining & Natural Resources
Academic Achievements, Memberships and Professional Designations
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee
- Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional
- Chartered Professional Accountant
- Master of Business Administration, Schulich School of Business
- Member, CPA Canada
- Member, CPA Ontario
- Member, Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP)
- Former board member of the Ontario Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (OAIRP)