Raffaele Ruberto, CPA, CGA
Senior Manager, Tax
Direct Line: (416) 645-6503
Fax Line: 416-645-6501
Raffaele joined the Fuller Landau team in 2016 as a senior manager in our tax group. He brings over ten years of well-rounded experience to the table, working with both multi-national and regional professional service firms, and offers a wide range of experience in providing tax advice to privately-owned corporations and high net-worth individuals.
Raffaele is known for his personable, results-oriented, client service approach, and his ability to translate complex tax rules into simple terms. He enjoys assisting clients with estate and succession planning, corporate reorganizations, post-mortem planning, and corporate and personal tax minimization strategies.
In his spare time, Raffaele spends a lot of time outdoors and stays active by cycling, fishing, and playing and coaching soccer. He is fluent in both English and Italian.
- Federal Budget 2017 – Professionals and Work in Progress, Fuller Landau blog, Mar 23, 2017
- Federal Budget 2017 – Tax Planning Using Private Corporations, Fuller Landau blog, Mar 23, 2017
Academic Achievements, Memberships and Professional Designations
- BA Accounting and Information Technology, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, 2007
- CPA Designation, 2007
- CGA Designation, 2007
- CICA In-Depth Tax Course, 2007-2009
- Professional Membership, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Trust and Estate Practitioner Designation (in-progress)
Community Initiatives/Community Organizations
- Participant, various tax clinics for less privileged communities
- Participant, various sports-related charity events
- Participant, Ride to Conquer Cancer