EVENT: Is Blockchain a Hammer Looking for a Nail?
Fuller Landau’s Food and Beverage team is very excited to announce our upcoming event: Is Blockchain a Hammer Looking for a Nail?
Moderated by Ohran Gobrin, COO of Fuller Landau, this panel discussion will feature three speakers, whose different perspectives promise to bring a wealth of insight.
- Leon Katsnelson – Director and CTO, Emerging Technologies, IBM Digital Business Group
- Phil Long – Partner, Miller Thomson
- Warren Lamb – Blockchain Engineer, Grain Discovery
- When is Blockchain applicable as a technology solution?
- How is Blockchain shaping the Food and Beverage industry?
- What are the Canadian and cross-border legal implications?
- How is Blockchain currently being applied in the Food and Beverage industry?
To register for the event, click here.
We look forward to seeing you there!