As a professional advisor to businesses or high net worth individuals, your success depends on your ability to exceed the expectations of your clients. Whether you are providing banking services, legal advice, insurance solutions, or other value-added advisory services, sometimes your clients require additional support outside your area of expertise.
At Fuller Landau, we appreciate the importance of a client referral. Our work becomes a reflection of you, and that’s a responsibility we take very seriously. You can rest assured that when you choose to bring Fuller Landau to the table, your clients get far more than just an accountant or business consultant. They gain access to a team of multi-disciplinary business advisors who are fully committed to providing them with the personalized service and support they deserve.
- Audit and Accounting – If you have a client that has outgrown or is under-serviced by their current accounting firm, we can help.
- Outsourced Business Services – If you have a client that could benefit from outsourced accounting services and a streamlined bookkeeping function, we can help.
- Canadian Tax – If you have a client that requires assistance with corporate or personal tax compliance or could benefit from strategic tax planning to minimize their tax liability, we can help.
- US and Cross-Border Tax – If you have a client with business or personal interests in both Canada and the U.S., and requires assistance with cross-border tax planning and compliance, we can help.
- International Services – If you have a client that is looking to expand operations or conduct business across borders, and requires assistance with strategic business and tax planning, and ongoing compliance, we can help.
- Business Valuations – If you have a client that requires an independent and objective business valuation for a potential M&A transaction, shareholder dispute or buyout, damages quantification, or marital separation, we can help.
- Forensic Accounting – If you have a client that requires forensic accounting services due to alleged employee theft, broker fraud or negligence, securities fraud or class action, or estate and trust matters, we can help.
- Damages Quantification – If you have a client that requires an in-depth accounting investigation on a contractual dispute which requires quantification of damages (including breach of contract or a loss of profit in a business dispute between shareholders), we can help.
- Corporate Finance/M&A – If you have a client that is looking to structure and negotiate deal terms for an acquisition or divestiture, or requires assistance with optimizing their company’s capital structure, we can help.
- Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency – If you have a client with a business in financial distress that requires a pragmatic turnaround plan or restructuring solution, we can help.
- Family Office – If you have a high net worth individual or family client that requires an integrated solution to all their financial affairs, including investment portfolio advisory, bookkeeping, tax planning and compliance, insurance, philanthropy, and generational wealth transfers, we can help.
- Consumer Insolvency – If you have a client that is struggling to resolve personal debt issues, we can help.
Reach out today to explore how we can add value to your existing client relationships. We look forward to hearing from you.