Fuller Landau named one of Canada’s top small and medium employers of 2021
For the fourth year in a row, Fuller Landau has been named one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers!
Why we were selected
- We offer training and development for individuals at various stages of their career, from co-op placements and paid internships for students and new grads, to tuition subsidies for experienced employees looking to further their education.
- Fuller Landau provides maternity leave top-up payments for team members who are new mothers, to 75 percent of salary for up to 16 weeks, and offers flexible work options to help them balance personal and professional commitments.
- We help our team balance their work and personal lives through a variety of alternative working options, including flexible hours, working from home, reduced summer hours, and shortened workweek options. We quickly moved employees to work-from-home arrangements in the past year.
- Fuller Landau offers a generous health spending account as part of their health benefits plan, hosting workshops addressing a variety of subjects, including stress management, nutrition for a healthy heart, mental health, and work-life balance. We host virtual yoga and fitness sessions to encourage team members to keep active while working from home.
Visit Canada’s Top 100 website for a comprehensive review of the reasons for selection.
How workplaces are evaluated
Now in its 7th year, Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers is an editorial competition that recognizes the small and medium enterprises (SMEs) that offer the nation’s best workplaces and forward-thinking human resources policies. Employers are evaluated by the editors of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers using the same eight criteria as the national competition:
- Physical workplace
- Work atmosphere and social
- Health, financial, and family benefits
- Vacation and time off
- Employee communications
- Performance management
- Training and skills development
- Community involvement