Fuller Landau named one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers of 2022
For the fifth year in a row, Fuller Landau has been named one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers!
Why we were selected
- We help team members balance their work and personal lives through a variety of alternative working options, including flexible hours, working from home, reduced summer hours and shortened work week options. We provided team members with an allowance to help cover the costs of their home office setups and will be phasing in a hybrid model moving forward.
- We offer training and development for individuals at various stages of their careers, from co-op placements and paid internships for students and new grads, to tuition subsidies for experienced team members looking to further their education.
Visit Canada’s Top 100 website for a comprehensive review of the reasons for selection.
How workplaces are evaluated
Now in its ninth year, Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers is an editorial competition that recognizes the small and medium enterprises (SMEs) that offer the nation’s best workplaces and forward-thinking human resources policies. Employers are evaluated by the editors of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers using the same eight criteria as the national competition:
- Physical workplace
- Work atmosphere and social
- Health, financial, and family benefits
- Vacation and time off
- Employee communications
- Performance management
- Training and skills development
- Community involvement