Recognized as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers of 2023
Fuller Landau has been named one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for the sixth year in a row!
Why we were selected
- We worked with team members to formalize a hybrid work model that is designed and tailored to meet the needs of each practice area.
- We offer training and development for individuals at various stages of their careers, from co-op placements and paid internships for students and new grads, to tuition subsidies for experienced team members looking to further their education.
- We provide maternity leave top-up payments for new mothers, up to 75 per cent of salary for up to 16 weeks, and offer flexible work options to help them balance personal and professional commitments.
Learn more about our team and career opportunities.
Visit Canada’s Top 100 website for a comprehensive review of the reasons for selection.
How workplaces are evaluated
Now in its 10th year, Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers is an editorial competition that recognizes the small and medium enterprises (SMEs) that offer the nation’s best workplaces and forward-thinking human resources policies. Employers are evaluated by the editors of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers using the same eight criteria as the national competition:
- Work atmosphere and social
- Health, financial, and family benefits
- Vacation and time off
- Employee communications
- Performance management
- Training and skills development
- Community involvement