As a student or recent graduate, you are looking for a firm that will offer you the guidance and resources you need to hit the ground running, while providing exposure to as many files, clients, and industries as possible. Fuller Landau will give you a jumpstart on a rewarding, interesting, and successful career.
We are always on the lookout for talented and self-motivated professionals with a capacity and willingness to learn. As a new professional at Fuller Landau, you’ll benefit from our ongoing mentoring and feedback programs, in-depth professional training and development opportunities, and collaborative culture as a means to building a well-rounded foundation for future growth.
Check out our current openings, here.
Why Choose Fuller Landau?
Individuals who are curious and passionate, and are looking for a supportive, interesting, and engaging work environment are drawn to Fuller Landau. We offer the capabilities, resources, and training opportunities of a large firm, with the close relationships, responsibilities, and flexibility of a small firm. At the root of our firm are our core values of commitment, learning, integrity, excellence, nurturing, and teamwork which define who we are and what we offer our team members.
For the past 12 years, Fuller Landau has been named one of the “Best Workplaces in Canada” by Great Place to Work® Institute, and in 2018, we were also named to the list of “Best Workplaces for Women.” We consider this recognition to be a huge honour, as the awards are dependent on the anonymous ratings and feedback submitted by our employees. It’s a vote of confidence from the people that matter most!
The Fuller Landau Experience
Do you see yourself beginning your career sitting in a sea of never-ending cubicles, or working side-by-side with partners, managers, and client executives in the field? When you join Fuller Landau, you will play an integral role in client engagements from the start. We will provide you with real challenges, direct interaction with clients and partners, and leadership opportunities – so you can kick your career into high gear.
Through our firm-wide mentoring program, all new team members are paired with an experienced Fuller Landau staff member, helping you:
- Design a blueprint for your career path;
- Develop and monitor your annual goals;
- Tailor a professional development program to meet your specific needs;
- Express your ideas and concerns; and
- Get the most out of your Fuller Landau experience!
A Unique Passion for Learning
Since our team members’ knowledge and skills drive the value of our services, we have built an environment where open dialogue, professional growth, and innovative thinking are highly encouraged. We provide rigorous, ongoing training that is customized for your interests, and we offer extensive ongoing education to keep you up-to-date on the latest industry information.
CPA Pre-Approved Training Program
We are committed to supporting team members who pursue their Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation. We are proud to offer a Pre-Approved Training Program within both our audit and tax teams, as well as the Experience Verification Route for team members working in other departments.
- The Pre-Approved Audit Training Program allows students to develop skills to focus on a career in public accounting
- The Pre-Approved Direct-To-Tax Program provides students the opportunity to concentrate on a career in tax
All students in the CPA program will receive support and direction from strong mentors who will guide them through the program.
We continue to strengthen our support program for the designation process, recognizing that our investment in our team members is what separates us from our competitors. Our designation program includes:
- Payment support for the CPA;
- Mock exams reviewed and evaluated;
- Mentoring for writers, including study plan and case marking support and development with an internal assigned “CFE buddy”;
- Outside expert lecturers for case and exam writing techniques; and
- Additional paid days off to study for the exams.
A Great Work Environment
At Fuller Landau you can expect:
- Advanced technology and training
- Ongoing education and mentorship opportunities
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and bonus programs
- Social activities and charitable events throughout the year
- Health and wellness programs
- Onsite massage therapy during busy season
- Flexible scheduling and work hours
- Internal awards and recognition