At Fuller Landau, our Audit and Accounting services team, based in Toronto and Hamilton has helped small and mid-market privately-owned companies uncover a wealth of ideas for tightening controls, increasing revenues, managing expenditures, and addressing potential areas of risk.
Fuller Landau clients appreciate our unique Audit and Accounting services approach. Here’s why:
- Better planning reduces the burden on you
- Customized accounting services to meet your needs
- Advanced technology makes your life easier
- Continuity on the job
Our team of professionals is here to support you. Contact one of our audit and accounting partners or meet our experts today, to learn more.
Did You Know…
- Fuller Landau was founded over 60 years ago? That adds up to a lot of year-end engagements under our belt!
- We have many clients who have placed their trust in us for decades? It’s an honour that we take very seriously.
- Fuller Landau is an active member of Leading Edge Alliance? LEA is an international association of accounting and consulting firms, providing our clients with access to a global network of advisors.
Meet Our Experts
For more information on our Audit and Accounting services, contact one of our partners today.
At Fuller Landau LLP,
you gain access to a range
of services, including:
- Accounting and auditing
- Tax compliance, planning and consulting; cross-border and international tax planning; estate planning; specialty tax credits
- Business valuations, forensic accounting and litigation support
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Corporate finance, including capital financing, private equity, and mergers and acquisitions
- Family Office services, including investment advisory, insurance, and portfolio management, wealth transfers and succession planning, will and estate planning
Don’t Just Take OUR Word For It…
“Fuller Landau has a deep knowledge of our various businesses, international dealings, and personal finances. I have total comfort knowing that they’ve got everything under control.”
– Costa K., Owner of food & beverage manufacturing business
“Many thanks to Fuller Landau’s Valuation and Litigation Support team for their contribution to a very favourable settlement for our client. Their assistance was invaluable, and as always, it was a pleasure to work together.”
– Michael T., partner at Toronto law firm
“Fuller Landau’s Family Office serves three generations of our family, analyzing our investment performance and ensuring we have the best strategy in place to meet our needs. They are responsive and professional, and go above and beyond in terms of service and timeliness.”
– Michael M., Family Office client
“I have worked with Fuller Landau for years, both professionally (on transactions) and personally (for tax planning and filings). Partners like Jonas Cohen and Andy Yap have provided my clients with knowledgeable, responsive services on deals spanning the globe. On personal finances, Sloan Levett consistently delivers a combination of thoughtful and practical input, top-tier knowledge and experience, and collaboration with other professionals as required.”
– Jake B., Fuller Landau client
“Highly recommend Fuller Landau Family Services! The team of Sloan and Cheryl and others know and understand my needs and future expectations. It gives me comfort knowing someone other than me is keeping an eye on my finances now and in the future as estate planning becomes more and more important.”
– JL, Family Office client
“Sloan was recommended to me by a good friend several years ago when my tax situation started to become a little more complicated. Although I wasn’t necessarily a large client, Sloan took time to explain my options and to understand my situation. I soon learned he has a great ability to take complex tax matters and communicate them in a clear, straightforward way. As my personal and corporate tax situation has become more complex over the last few years, he’s introduced me to other experts to make sure I was getting the best advice. At each stage I have always felt that he has my back – which is about the best vote of confidence you can give a professional advisor.”
– Graham Rawlinson, Partner, Torys LLP
“Sloan at Fuller Landau is someone I have come to trust and rely on immensely for my personal finances over the past 3 years. He is responsive, trustworthy, knowledgeable, and always professional. Sloan takes the time to discuss matters that need my attention and gives me thoughtful advice. As a busy executive, I feel safe knowing that he looks after my finances and I know I’m in good hands.”
– Mary Jean Tully, Founder & CEO, Tully Luxury Travel
“Thanks to the Fuller Landau Valuations and Litigation Support team for all your hard work. I felt 10 lbs lighter after signing. It was a pleasure working with the team. Their patience and clear explanations of everything helped me get through the whole process.”
– Client involved in a shareholder dispute
“Matthew did a great job. The report was very well drafted and easy to understand. The sections where he listed the issues with the payments to friends and family members were excellent.”
– Toronto Family Law Lawyer
“We settled on very favourable terms, and I can’t thank Matthew enough for all the hard work he did on the file. It was very much appreciated.”
– Toronto Litigation Lawyer
“Thanks to the Fuller Landau Valuations and Litigation team for all the help throughout, it was first rate!”
– Toronto Litigation Lawyer
“Eli did a fantastic job! Really excellent. It was a real pleasure working with him. We will be sure to get the Fuller Landau team on future files.”
– Toronto Family Lawyer
“Thank you to Eli for all the time, effort, and hard work he’s put into my reports. He is a true professional and I really appreciated his calm demeanor during this difficult time for me. I’ll be sure to recommend Eli and his services to my clients, friends, and family in the future.”