A Family Office is a professionalized structure designed with the purpose of providing a complete solution to help manage all of your family’s financial affairs.
We go beyond traditional private wealth management services to include investment advisory and portfolio management, tax planning and compliance, financial analysis, bookkeeping, insurance, wills and estates, philanthropy and generational wealth transfers.
We also advise on next generation matters and guide families through communication, decision making, governance, continuity planning, and legacy.
How we help
At our core we are CPAs. We have leveraged our specialized accounting, analytical and problem-solving capabilities to build expertise in investment portfolio construction and tax advisory. And, we’ve coupled that expertise with access to our broader team of legal, insurance, and banking experts. The result is comprehensive and fully integrated customizable services, all under one roof.
In addition, we offer:
Independent and objective financial advice. We are truly independent and do not receive compensation from any of the third-party providers we recommend. We can work with any investment manager, legal team, insurance provider or banking specialist, with no restrictions.
An ecosystem of best practices. We work closely with a large network of clients and have the ability to apply best practices and lessons learned from one family to the others while maintaining strict confidentiality at all times.
We understand the challenges that successful families face and help you examine all options so you can choose the right path for your family.
Investment strategy and portfolio management
We work closely with you to evaluate your financial situation and develop a clear understanding of your financial goals and objectives. Our focus is to preserve your invested capital, particularly in down markets, and to deliver steady, absolute, risk adjusted returns while minimizing risk and volatility. Find out more about our Investment Advisory Services.
Family and general advisory
All our services are centered and customized around your family’s needs. This means responding in creative ways with services, capabilities, and solutions in the following areas:
- Tax advisory
- Insurance advisory
- Wills and estate planning
- Philanthropic planning
- Multi generational wealth transfers
- Family governance, communication, decision making and continuity
Consolidated investment reporting
- We provide consolidated reporting for all our clients – easy-to-read snapshots of what you own and the performance of all your investments. These reports are customized to your preferences and may include statements of net worth, estate maps, and insurance and corporate summaries.
Tax compliance and financial statement preparation
- We prepare personal, corporate and trust tax returns in-house, and provide corporate and trust investment bookkeeping and financial statements.
- Our analysis includes budgeting, financial projections, and cash flow management.