Fuller Landau has one of the most experienced US and cross-border tax groups in Toronto. Our clients demand significant expertise and come to us for our wide scope of technical and practical experience.
Who we work with
Our clients are referred to us by lawyers, other accountants, financial advisors, and existing clients. Some clients come to us to repair inexpert work done by previous return preparers.
Our clients include:
- Canadian companies with US business activities
- Canadian companies employing Americans assigned to Canada
- US companies with Canadian business activities
- US companies employing Canadians assigned to the US
- High net worth US expats and others with complex tax scenarios resident in Canada
- High net worth Canadians with US tax filing responsibilities
Fuller Landau and The Leading Edge Alliance
Fuller Landau is a member of The Leading Edge Alliance (LEA), the second largest international association of independently owned accounting and consulting firms with firms in 90 countries and approximately 15,000 professional staff members.
We regularly work with LEA member firms and other firms with whom we have a global relationship to assist our clients. Even US based firms reach out to us for US tax advice!
Our services include:
- US and state income tax compliance services for businesses and individuals
- State and local sales tax advisory services
- Treaty and state nexus jurisdictional reviews
- Cross border tax business entity structuring
- Payroll and employment tax optimization
- Estate tax planning
- Taxpayer advocacy and representation before IRS, CRA and the states