The European Union represents an attractive and lucrative opportunity for many businesses. Currently consisting of 28 member states, the European Union has a total population of over 500 million people. Each member state offers unique market conditions, tax advantages, and foreign investment provisions, along with diverse natural and human resources. To ensure the success of your company’s international expansion to the EU and Europe, in general, you need trusted advisors who can help you navigate the complexities of doing business on this continent.
Fuller Landau’s International Business team is perfectly positioned to advise on potential tax implications of doing business in Europe, and our affiliated member firms from the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA) serve as our feet on the ground, across the region.
For some comprehensive information on local business conditions, please refer to the relevant country or jurisdiction, below. All guides and selected articles have been provided by our LEA affiliate firms and are available on the Leading Edge Alliance website, here. Fuller Landau is not responsible for the accuracy of the information in the guides and articles published by Leading Edge Alliance or by its member firms. Readers should be advised that the documents contained herein are to provide general information only. Accordingly, the information in the documents is not intended to constitute accounting, tax, legal, investment, consulting or other professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action, readers should consult a qualified professional advisor.
- Guide: Doing Business in Belgium – click here
- Guide: Doing Business in Czech Republic – click here
- Guide: Doing Business in Germany – click here
- Guide: Doing Business in Hungary – click here
- Guide: Doing Business in Ireland – click here
- Guide: Doing Business in Italy – click here
- Guide: Doing Business in Kazakhstan – click here
- Guide: Doing Business in the Netherlands – click here
- Guide: A New International Investment Platform in Portugal – click here
- Guide: Understanding Localization in Russia – click here
- Article: Branch and Representative Offices in Russia – click here
- Guide: Doing Business in Slovakia – click here
- Guide: Doing Business in Ukraine – click here
- Guide: Outsourcing IT & Software Development in Ukraine – click here
- Guide: Overseas to United Kingdom – click here