Whether your goal is to increase profitability or mitigate risk, your financial administration processes and policies need to support your business objectives. But where do you start? And how can you take care of these important tasks while staying focused on the reason you are in business in the first place?
Businesses today demand intelligent solutions through a combination of superior service levels and access to strategic resources. At Fuller Landau, our Outsourced Business Services team works with entrepreneurial and high-growth companies to provide the day-to-day accounting support they need to build their businesses and minimize risk.
If any of the following describes your specific business situation, we should talk:
- Start-up companies in need of outsourced accounting services
- Fast-growing companies that have outgrown their existing accounting and finance functions
- Foreign-owned companies operating in Canada without local accounting or finance resources
- Investment companies looking to streamline costs for their bookkeeping function
Here’s how we can help:
Outsourced CFO/Finance Department Services – access all the benefits of an in-house CFO, at a fraction of the cost. Our financial operations management and CFO/Controller outsourcing experts provide your management team with the knowledge and resources needed to lead your finance function. We offer the following advisory, administrative, and compliance solutions that enable you to manage your financial and accounting functions while keeping the focus on your core business.
- Support with banking, financing, and investor relationships
- Assistance with obtaining financing
- Sounding board for strategic planning
- Cash flow projection and management
- Design and preparation of management reports and packages
- Business start-up services
- Preparation of compilation financial statements
- Preparation of corporate federal and provincial tax returns
- Preparation of HST, GST, PST, and QST returns
- Tax planning
- Preparation of working papers for external auditors