As a Senior Manager in Fuller Landau’s Audit and Accounting group, Amandeep is known for her hands-on approach to client service. With over 10 years of experience in public accounting, she oversees assurance engagements from beginning to end, including tax compliance and involvement in planning.
Amandeep is both responsive and detail-oriented in all client interactions. She makes a concerted effort to understand all aspects of her clients’ businesses and the industries in which they operate. With an inquisitive nature and can-do attitude, Amandeep enjoys building long-lasting relationships and contributing to the overall growth and success of the firm.
Amandeep is an active member of a number of internal committees at Fuller Landau, including the firm’s Assurance Committee which implements and monitors procedures related to assurance engagements, and our Diversity & Inclusion Committee, with a mandate to foster a work environment that values and respects individuals for their differences, talents, skills, and abilities.
Outside of the office, Amandeep is an avid traveller, a yoga enthusiast, and enjoys playing softball. She is fluent in both English and Punjabi.
Academic Achievements, Memberships, and Professional Designations
- CPA, CA Designation, 2012
- Bachelor of Accounting (Honours), Brock University, 2008
- Member, Fuller Landau Audit & Assurance Committee
- Member, Fuller Landau Young Professionals Committee
- Member, Fuller Landau Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Board Member, Alternatives Toronto – East York Mental Health Counselling Service Agency