Born, raised, and educated in the US, Holly is a senior manager in our Tax group with over 20 years of experience in accounting and tax. She specializes in US and cross-border tax issues for individual and corporate clients who are located in Canada and have US filing requirements. Holly serves as the main client resource for any compliance needs, assists corporate clients with US expansion and business structuring, and helps individual clients with specific issues including estate planning and renouncing their US citizenship.
In addition to her client service responsibilities, Holly oversees all members of the US Tax team and is an active mentor to several junior staff. Holly is also a member of Fuller Landau’s Fun Committee, planning internal events to build strong team relationships.
Clients describe Holly as personable, thorough, proactive, and strategic. They take comfort in her first-hand knowledge of the US business climate and taxation system and appreciate her assistance in navigating complex cross-border situations.
In her spare time, Holly enjoys spending time with her husband and children, cooking, biking, skiing, travelling, and reading.
Academic Achievements, Memberships and Professional Designations
- Member, CPA Canada and CPA Ontario
- Member, American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- IRS Acceptance Agent, 2017
- CPA, CA Designation, 2015
- Financial Operations Principal (Series 27), FINRA, 2002
- CPA (New York) Designation, 1999
- Bachelor of Science, Binghamton University/State University of New York
Community Initiatives/Community Organizations
- Member, Fuller Landau Fun Committee