With a big personality and an even bigger roster of appreciative clients and successful transactions, Jonas leads the Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Finance practice at Fuller Landau.
Jonas provides financial advisory services – including sell-side, buy-side, due diligence, and corporate finance – to both internal and external clients. He helps clients monetize their investment, plan for succession, minimize risk, and find the best structure and financing solution for their specific situation.
Clients appreciate Jonas’ transparent and honest approach in all interactions. He is known for his unparalleled level of integrity and for always putting the client’s interest first. He becomes intimately involved in all facets of the transaction and inevitably becomes a trusted advisor and resource to his clients.
In his spare time, Jonas loves to cook. He also coaches two youth hockey teams, and enjoys playing sports himself, including hockey, golf, tennis, and basketball.
Academic Achievements, Memberships and Professional Designations
- MBA, York University – Schulich School of Business, 2002
- BA Psychology, York University, 1993
- CPH & CSC, Ontario Securities Commission
- CPA, CA Designation
Community Initiatives/Community Organizations
- Member, Fuller Landau Food & Beverage Committee
- Advisory Board Member, Cube Packaging
- Board Member/Finance & Tuition Committee Member, Bialik Hebrew Day School