Maryann Joseph CHRL, PCP
- Human Resources
I work with the HR team and oversee all aspects of the People and Culture space, including recruitment and selection initiatives for hiring exceptional talent and managing the onboarding process to welcome new team members to the firm.
I also oversee employee benefits, performance management, employee relations, and professional development programs. I’m approachable yet direct, and always willing to lend an ear and provide guidance to employees.
I am proud to say that Fuller Landau is certified as a Great Place to Work,® and helping to achieve this certification is one of my most gratifying accomplishments. I’m passionate about the role that company culture plays in team satisfaction and retention, and I’m committed to continually enhancing the overall employee experience.
I am Chair of Fuller Landau’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee, whose mandate is to enhance cultural appreciation and community outreach through team fundraising, events, and education, and am also a member of the following Fuller Landau teams:
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee, Chair
- Campus Recruitment Committee
Academic achievements, memberships, and professional designations
- Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL)
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP)
- Certified Predictive Index Analyst (PI Worldwide)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Management, Humber College
- Western University: Bachelor of Business Management and Organizational Studies with a Concentration in Psychology
Talk to us.
Our team of advisors supports our clients with the knowledge and expertise you need to reach your business objectives.
It starts with a conversation. Let us know how we can help.