Michael is the Managing Partner for Fuller Landau LLP. Appointed in January 2019, Michael is responsible for leading the firm’s growth plans and expanding its service offerings. He is an Audit Partner at Fuller Landau, a member of our Vision and Compensation Committees, and Chair of our Real Estate and Construction practice. He serves as a trusted advisor for many of the firm’s private business clients, providing leadership on assurance engagements and assisting with many aspects of their financial and strategic business advisory needs.
Known for his leadership and management skills, Michael has a demonstrated ability to galvanize and inspire high-performance teams. In addition to providing attentive and personalized client service, Michael has also been an invaluable mentor to several team members, offering guidance on professional development and career growth.
Outside of the office, Michael enjoys spending time with his family and two dogs. He is an avid reader who enjoys private investing, exercising, and trips to the Bahamas. He serves as Treasurer for the Canadian Macedonian Place Foundation.
Academic Achievements, Memberships, and Professional Designations
- CPA, CA Designation, 1987
- Honours Canadian Securities Course
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration, York University
- Treasurer, Canadian Macedonian Place
Fuller Landau Organizations
- Managing Partner, Fuller Landau
- Partner, Audit and Accounting
- Chair, Fuller Landau Real Estate and Construction Practice
- Member, Fuller Landau Compensation Committee
- Member, Fuller Landau Vision and Strategy Committee