Michael is a Partner in the Audit and Accounting group at Fuller Landau, a member of our Growth and Compensation Committees, and Chair of our Real Estate and Construction niche practice. He serves as a trusted advisor for many of the firm’s mid-sized, privately-owned, entrepreneurial clients, providing leadership on assurance engagements and assisting with all of their financial and business advisory needs.
Known for his hands-on, solutions-oriented approach and strategic insight, clients appreciate the proactive advice Michael offers and feel confident that their best interests are his main priority. In addition to providing attentive and personalized client service, Michael is also an active mentor to several managers within the Audit and Accounting group, offering invaluable guidance on professional development and career management.
Outside of the office, Michael enjoys spending time with his family and two dogs. He is an avid reader who enjoys investing, exercising, and serves as Treasurer for the Canadian Macedonian Place Foundation.
Academic Achievements, Memberships, and Professional Designations
- CPA, CA Designation, 1987
- Honours Canadian Securities Course
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration, York University
- Treasurer, Canadian Macedonian Place Foundation
- Chair, Fuller Landau Real Estate and Construction niche practice
- Member, Fuller Landau Compensation Committee
- Member, Fuller Landau Growth Committee