With over 20 years of experience as a Chartered Professional Accountant, Patricia is a Partner in Fuller Landau’s Valuations group, specializing in business valuation, litigation support, forensic accounting, and damage quantification.
Patricia’s expertise crosses over a number of industries, including real estate and construction, food and beverage, manufacturing, automotive, and information technology. She prepares expert reports for engagements involving shareholder disputes, breach of contracts, quantification of loss, and more. In addition to business development and mentoring senior and junior staff, she is also an active member of Fuller Landau’s growing Real Estate and Construction niche group.
Patricia is a strong believer in continuous learning and improvement, who leads by example through her dedication to the profession. Clients describe her as strategic, insightful, and solution-oriented in her approach. She has earned a reputation in the industry for providing quality and objective expert reports.
In her spare time, Patricia enjoys cycling, kayaking, cooking, and reading case law.
Academic Achievements, Memberships and Professional Designations
- Member, Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
- Member, CPA Canada
- Member, CPA Ontario (Designated Specialist in Investigative and Forensic Accounting)
- Member, AICPA (Designated in Financial Forensics)
- Diploma in Investigative and Forensic Accounting, University of Toronto
- Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice Skill Training
- CBV Designation, 2007
- CPA Designation, 1995
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Wilfrid Laurier University
Community Initiatives/Community Organizations
- Member, Fuller Landau Real Estate and Construction Committee
- Past Member, CICBV Publications Committee
- Past Volunteer Judge, University of Toronto Rotman Commerce Finance Association CICBV Case Competition
- Past Evaluator, University of Toronto Diploma in Investigative and Forensic Accounting Program
- Past Treasurer and Board of Directors, Collaborative Practice Ontario
Recent Posts by Patricia
In our experience, privately held real estate and construction businesses typically own, manage and operate the business through an extended family. Fathers, sons, daughters, siblings, cousins, uncles and grandparents take on varied roles within the business. Other family members may be passive owners. As your property investments diversify, you need to map out your company’s... Read More
If left unchecked, fraud can devastate a business. Although many businesses believe they have adequate controls to minimize the risk of fraud, employee theft is still prevalent across all industries. As such, we cannot overstate just how important it is for a business to assess their level of exposure to fraudulent activities.... Read More
You think you notice some missing funds. Your books just don’t seem to add up. The employee in charge of your finances has purchased a number of big-ticket items that they shouldn’t be able to afford. There are many reasons why you might require a forensic accountant, but regardless of what you’ve found, who you... Read More