With over 20 years of experience as a Chartered Professional Accountant, Patricia is a Partner in Fuller Landau’s Valuations group, specializing in business valuation, litigation support, forensic accounting, and damage quantification.
Patricia’s expertise crosses over a number of industries, including real estate and construction, food and beverage, manufacturing, automotive, and information technology. She prepares expert reports for engagements involving shareholder disputes, breach of contracts, quantification of loss, and more. In addition to business development and mentoring senior and junior staff, she is also an active member of Fuller Landau’s growing Real Estate and Construction niche group.
Patricia is a strong believer in continuous learning and improvement, who leads by example through her dedication to the profession. Clients describe her as strategic, insightful, and solution-oriented in her approach. She has earned a reputation in the industry for providing quality and objective expert reports.
In her spare time, Patricia enjoys cycling, kayaking, cooking, and reading case law.
Academic Achievements, Memberships and Professional Designations
- Member, Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
- Member, CPA Canada
- Member, CPA Ontario (Designated Specialist in Investigative and Forensic Accounting)
- Member, AICPA (Designated in Financial Forensics)
- Diploma in Investigative and Forensic Accounting, University of Toronto
- Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice Skill Training
- CBV Designation, 2007
- CPA Designation, 1995
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Wilfrid Laurier University
Community Initiatives/Community Organizations
- Member, Fuller Landau Real Estate and Construction Committee
- Past Member, CICBV Publications Committee
- Past Volunteer Judge, University of Toronto Rotman Commerce Finance Association CICBV Case Competition
- Past Evaluator, University of Toronto Diploma in Investigative and Forensic Accounting Program
- Past Treasurer and Board of Directors, Collaborative Practice Ontario
Recent Posts by Patricia
You will never be able to completely protect your company from fraud. Unfortunately, fraud is and has always been a reality of doing business. If, however, you are aware of the common risks and red flags related to occupational fraud, and implement proper controls within your business, you can significantly reduce your risk.... Read More
The subcontractor that you hired on a project is suing you for non-payment. Even though the case has been going on for over a year, you still can’t believe the nerve. The amount of money that they cost you in delays, replacement materials and additional fees was extensive and led to their ultimate termination from... Read More
In the construction industry, a tender process is a common way to choose a service provider. Typically, the lowest bid that meets the criteria wins, and the project gets underway without issue. However, situations may arise in which a bidder claims that they were unsuccessful due to the alleged actions of the tendering company. If... Read More