With over 20 years of experience as a Chartered Professional Accountant, Patricia is a Partner in Fuller Landau’s Valuations group, specializing in business valuation, litigation support, forensic accounting, and damage quantification.
Patricia’s expertise crosses over a number of industries, including real estate and construction, food and beverage, manufacturing, automotive, and information technology. She prepares expert reports for engagements involving shareholder disputes, breach of contracts, quantification of loss, and more. In addition to business development and mentoring senior and junior staff, she is also an active member of Fuller Landau’s growing Real Estate and Construction niche group.
Patricia is a strong believer in continuous learning and improvement, who leads by example through her dedication to the profession. Clients describe her as strategic, insightful, and solution-oriented in her approach. She has earned a reputation in the industry for providing quality and objective expert reports.
In her spare time, Patricia enjoys cycling, kayaking, cooking, and reading case law.
Academic Achievements, Memberships and Professional Designations
- Member, Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
- Member, CPA Canada
- Member, CPA Ontario (Designated Specialist in Investigative and Forensic Accounting)
- Member, AICPA (Designated in Financial Forensics)
- Diploma in Investigative and Forensic Accounting, University of Toronto
- Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice Skill Training
- CBV Designation, 2007
- CPA Designation, 1995
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Wilfrid Laurier University
Community Initiatives/Community Organizations
- Member, Fuller Landau Real Estate and Construction Committee
- Past Member, CICBV Publications Committee
- Past Volunteer Judge, University of Toronto Rotman Commerce Finance Association CICBV Case Competition
- Past Evaluator, University of Toronto Diploma in Investigative and Forensic Accounting Program
- Past Treasurer and Board of Directors, Collaborative Practice Ontario
Recent Posts by Patricia
Shareholder disputes with your Toronto business can arise for a number of reasons. There could be disagreements over the direction of the business, dishonesty on the part of controlling or minority shareholders, discrepancies in compensation, or a number of other causes. When becoming a shareholder in a company and if involved in a shareholder dispute,... Read More
On the surface, the concept of business valuation may seem simple. After all, it’s a mathematical value; numbers are supposed to be constant and infallible. So why, in certain cases, are valuations of the same business significantly different?... Read More
Forensic accounting services exist as a means of preventing, identifying, and reducing the risk of fraud. While the more dramatic cases may uncover large sums of missing funds over many years, the ideal approach to forensic accounting is to minimize the risk of fraud before it happens – or identify it as soon as possible.... Read More