Sam is a consummate professional when it comes to helping clients navigate through complex business issues and maximize tax savings. As a Principal in our Tax group, he brings to the table over 12 years of experience providing corporate tax advisory, tax planning and structuring, succession planning, cross-border, and international tax services.
His detail-oriented and attentive nature means that Sam is always able to deliver timely results. Clients appreciate his personable demeanor and strategic approach in his role as a tax and business advisor. He is a trusted point of contact, ensuring clients receive insightful, valued-added service to benefit their business, both now and into the future.
Sam is an active member of Fuller Landau’s Real Estate & Construction Committee and serves as a mentor to junior staff. Outside of the office, he is an action-movie aficionado with a keen interest in keeping up with technology. He also enjoys staying active, by swimming and playing basketball.
Academic Achievements, Memberships and Professional Designations
- CPA, CA, 2011
- CPA Canada In-Depth Tax Course, 2012
- CPA Canada In-Depth Tax Course Facilitator 2016-Present
- Master of Management and Professional Accounting, University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, University of Toronto
Community Initiatives/Community Organizations
- Member, Fuller Landau Real Estate & Construction Committee
- Advisor’s Edge quotes Sam Tabrizi in article “Businesses Set to Apply for Wage Subsidy, but Questions Remain” (April 2020)